What do you know about ACC?
We all know:
- It costs a lot (especially if you are a tradie….)
- It’s there for all of us
- It covers accidents, at work, at home, on the sports field, anywhere in NZ
Did you know:
- That self-employed people get some choices around ACC
- You can agree the level of income cover with ACC
- You may not have to prove your income level in the event of an accident
- There are death benefits payable to your family if you are accidentally killed at work (up until the youngest child turns 18)
- In some circumstances your partner can be on a different ACC category to yours
Here's a link to the ACC Website which shows you which types of cover are available to you. We would be happy to talk to you about the various options available. Please give us a call, or pop in and see us if you would like to find out more.