We offer personal service with technical expertise, providing our customers with a broad range of services for business owners, individuals and independent professionals. We are experienced and friendly and our rates are affordable.
Our services generally fall under three main categories - bookkeeping and accounting, payroll and clerical:
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- General bookkeeping. Keeping all the financial affairs of your business in order.
- GST returns. We are experienced in GST filing: monthly, bi-monthly, 6-monthly payments and accruals basis. We take the worry out of filing your returns.
- Management of accounts receivable and payable. We can look after it all for you from managing your late payers, to keeping track of what you owe and making sure your accounts are paid in a timely fashion. We make sure you get paid on time and keep you up to date regarding what you owe and what you are owed.
- Annual accounts. We will prepare reconciliations so your accountant receives a tidy file and everything they need. This streamlines the accountant's job and therefore your bill.
- Cashflow management and forecasting. We can provide budget and reporting to show how you’re tracking and help you keep on top of your cashflow.
- Monthly reports. We will provide you with a report each month in a very clear format so that you will find it easy to understand how your business is performing. We liaise with your accountant and ensure a smooth end of year process which will save you time and money.
- Invoicing. We can ensure your invoices are issued just as soon as a job is completed. We will be proactive in keeping track of your debtors to make sure that you get paid on time. We can also take care of your creditor accounts so that you are up to date with what you owe.
- Bank Reconciliation. We monitor your transactions daily so that everything is right up to date, enabling your GST return to be completely accurate and worry free.
- Charities Services Annual Returns. Few people are experienced at preparing these returns, but we can do it for you.
- Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns. As members of the Accountants and Tax Agents Institute of New Zealand, you know you are in capable hands for preparation of your annual Financial Statements and your tax returns.
- Payroll. We can manage your payroll with systems and software to suit your particular organisation.
- Payroll processing. We can manage weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, casual, part-time, timesheets and hourly rates. Whatever your situation we have the expertise and thoroughness to ensure your payroll runs without a hitch.
- Kiwisaver/Staff matters. We can help you and your staff to understand the rules and regulations around Kiwisaver and Department of Labour compliance.
- PAYE Returns. We will ensure your PAYE returns are correct and filed on time in a hassle free way, and that everything balances for your accountant at the end of the year.
- Secretarial support. Need a little extra secretarial help to keep your admin ticking along smoothly? We can help.
- Administration. We can take your stationery orders, coordinate EFTPOs machines, organise arrival of equipment and do cost analysis on purchases. We can also help coordinate change in your business, implement new software integration and keep an eye out for new software or other products to make your life easier.
- Minute-taking. We can attend meetings or take minutes via Skype, which not many companies can do.
- Preparation of Board papers and reports. We can prepare professional Board reports and papers for you - no fuss, no hassle.
- Debt control. It is sometimes tricky to be the service provider, building up a good relationship only to find your customer is late paying you. We can help you improve your cashflow by taking on this role, discretion guaranteed.
- Paying Your Bills. We can organise payment of your bills, ensuring you are always kept informed and in control. We are a point of contact for any queries concerning your payables.
- General support. We can help you with most things around the office. Here are just a few: letter writing, banking, filing, sorting out that paperwork which has been at the bottom of the heap for a while. We can make a molehill out of your mountain.
Want to know more about how we can help your business? Please get in touch with us.